Homeowners and Condominium Management Services
Protea has successfully managed all types of associations for many years, and we understand the importance of a well-organized and effective association. Our team is thoroughly skilled in the practice of working co-operatively with owners and their association management boards. With years of experience in this sector, our infrastructure is firmly in place to provide efficiency and value, while developing a strong sense of community for every project we manage. We value importance of association management and provide the following services for property owners in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex:
- Enforce Association Rules and Regulations
- Collect Dues
- Pay Association Operating Expenses
- Oversee board approved renovations and upgrades to the property
- Coordinate and supervise service contracts
- Provide detailed monthly accounting statements to the board
- Attend board meetings and
- Work with attorneys to collect unpaid homeowner dues
We are highly regarded by the many boards who use us and continue to focus on providing quality service to all our Homeowner Associations’ and Condominium Associations’ clients.
Please contact Wee Reed to find out how Protea can help you manage your HOA.